Technical Integration Manager (Netherlands)
SILVERHAND is one of the most innovative and fastest growing Polish Recruitment Agencies (no. 7822) with international reach.
For our Client, we are currently looking for Candidates to work as a:
Technical Integration Manager
Location: Netherlands, Amsterdam
Ref. No.: SP/TIM/AMS
- Organizing and executing TFT
- designing and improving of internal and external Cloud-Based solutions around the CPE and One Back Office of Video Applications
- recommending system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives based on wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (Microservices)
- participating in designing and implementing phases for new and/or existing products, with a focus on providing technical expertise for successful execution
- leading coding and script writing (AWS CLI scripts, Unix shell scripts, Python, PowerShell, Perl, Ruby) to automate the deployment/testing of system solutions; and maintenance of systems in a geographically distributed environmen
- designing and developing in-life excellence solution like Fault identification, tolerance and recovery automations
- good command of English (spoken and written)
- cloud (building) experience with technologies/services
good knowledge of: Python, Ruby, NOSQL RDBMS (TSDB , Cassandra and MongoDB), Docker Container, Kubernetes and continious Integration tools such as: Jenkins, Chef, Ansible
- very attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills
- employment contract in the Netherlands
- opportunity to broaden the practical knowledge
challenging job in a professional and international environment
If you are interested, please send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org ׀ contact us: (+48) 539-601-600
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply”.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
“I hereby authorize SILVERHAND Dominik Matczak to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (OJ) No. 133, item 883)”.
SILVERHAND Dominik Matczak (KRAZ 7822).