Java Developer (Netherlands)
SILVERHAND is one of the most innovative and fastest growing Polish Recruitment Agencies (no. 7822) with international reach.
For our Client, we are currently looking for Candidates to work as a:
Location: Netherlands, Amsterdam
Ref. No.: SP/JAV/AMS
- working in a multi-disciplinary team within a dynamic product development environment
- functional and technical supporting of the application
- coding in a scalable, highly available Multi-server environment
- developing new functionalities and coordinate their implementation on the production environment
- automating functional / technical testing
- very good command of English (spoken and written)
- advanced knowledge of Java 7, 8 and Java threads
- knowledge of persistency frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- knowledge of file and batch processing in Java
familiarity with at least some tools (and keen to learn the rest):
- Git, Maven
- Oracle Database
- Tomcat, Jenkins, Nolio, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory
- very attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills
- employment contract in the Netherlands
- opportunity to broaden the practical knowledge
challenging job in a professional and international environment
If you are interested, please send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org ׀ contact us: (+48) 539-601-600
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply”.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
“I hereby authorize SILVERHAND Dominik Matczak to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (OJ) No. 133, item 883)”.
SILVERHAND Dominik Matczak (KRAZ 7822).